Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Observations

Like I was explaining looking over Ylenia dossier I did some observation’s we know that the FBI only gets involved in kidnapping cases! And not direct to missing persons unless, on a rare occasion so Ylenia NCIC # M705944984 what in reality was? A kidnapping case or one of the rare occasions? We will never know the real answer because the FBI and the Carrisi / Power family’s denied any involvement of the federal agency into the case. Incredible why such deceptions around this girl? My friends I do this “missing persons” for a living among all my charity’s hours to family’s that can’t financially get advices from a professional I do that for FREE. But let me give you a bit of information’s in the year 2013, there were 115 small children kidnapped by a person unknown to the child. Usually held for ransom. Waiting for a reward to be announced for finding the child, sexually abused and some killed. Now I have more interesting statistics: 797,500 (under 18 years of age) were reported missing last year (2013) in USA. 203,900 of them were victims of family abductions. 58,200 victims of non-family abductions and the aforementioned 115 children kidnapped. Now believed or not, the involvement of psychics have been quite successful in many police investigative works and missing persons cases. In my works I do use psychics but I do not just choose a random one but I use professors for the university of San Diego parapsychology units only and exclusively to analyze signs. On Ylenia case we had the family walking the streets of New Orleans with a psychic but the same family never open a case in Italy? While I still don’t agree this should be done, considering the fact that the police work is based on fact and evidence, turning the entire search to a psychic seems unethical, regardless of whether it’s a last resort. The reason most of this families turn to psychics is because they’re desperate, it’s pathetic, and it’s only gotten worse in the past few years. Families have lost loved ones, unfortunately most of the time, they aren’t found alive. These families become desperate and become gullible, which is understandable. Unfortunately money-mongering frauds who call themselves psychic’s investigators take advantage of them, it is serious emotional abuse. Now my question, is there anything that someone like myself could do to put these people out of business, for the sake of these families, and the prevention of some police departments contacting them? Thankfully, more recently new programs like Anderson Cooper and 20/20 have aired specials questioning the authentication of those call psychics investigators. I feel sorry for real professionals like my dear friends Professor Hageman or Gabriela de Portillo or Snyder, Kelly But unfortunately the overall it’s a frauds. It’s sickening, it really is.

Respectfully
Frank Crescentini C.E.O
F.C.Investigations
f.c.investigations@usa.net

No comments:

Post a Comment