Saturday, July 12, 2014

Psychic investigators- whether they credible?

Frank, I'm writing a research paper to how psychic investigators are credible in what they say. My thesis is: Psychic Investigators are credible sources in solving crimes and offer knowledge to police when no other answers are sought. 
I'm having a tough time coming up with just a few
 more reasons as to why it is true. Please, if you know anything your input is greatly appreciated!

Lesley W. Ross


Dear Lesley,

I believe Psychic investigators can help allot, but it will be hard to hire a psychic for that matter, It is too much responsibility for a psychic, on the other hand, there are many psychics that will be ready to do it in order to help, I believe the investigation must be kind of secret, as it will look not serious for the police to depend on psychic, A lot of people will criticize the police claiming, they have no solution so they go to psychic. 

Psychics were not scientifically approved to be legit, this is why it is so hard to, lets say hire them to work as psychic investigator, it will cause a lot of troubles to the police in my opinion. I mean, a lot of people believe in psychics but many don't believe and even if they believe they will hide it. 

Anyway in my opinion, as the time goes by and the world moves forward, we realize more and more that everything is possible, we realize that people have unique sense and capabilities, in fact I am sure every single person has this sixth sense which is not developed, and we simply do not know the knowledge on how to control it. 

In my opinion the main problem that puts psychics creditability in question is the huge amount of fake psychics that take advantage of this flow and scam people. This is why it is not easy for a lot of people to believe psychics and locate real ones. 

I read an interesting story about psychic investigation, you will find it in the resources. The story is about a paternity test that was solved by a psychic and proved to be true by a test. Another story a psychic from 1000 miles of distance guided the PD and FBI to a remote location and a body of a man was discovered (Andrew D. case) by psychic Rosemary Carr (I talk to her in San Diego in reference to Ylenia case Rosemary back in 994 assisted the Carrisi in New Orleans on the search for Ylenia and her theory on Ylenia was that she was dead. Unfortunately with my background I believe in evidence and NOT in crystal ball and tarot.com sorry. Sometimes desperation and pain play a big role to human mind and those individuals they know how to play with emotions.

Thank you I hope I was able to give you a starting point.

F.C.Investigations
Frank Crescentini
California, License PI 18368

No comments:

Post a Comment