Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rafael Antonio "Ray" Pérez

Frank my name Jerome P. Brown from LA South Central, and I like to know your opinion on Rafael Perez, I know he serve the LAPD at the Rampart and I also know that was your old division and one more question Sir, are you shame to all this knowing this crap Cop!! 

Jerome I am very familiar with your place that was one of my older bit, I have no clue of your age but from the question and the anger that I feel you must be very young, so if you are please work a bit on your English writing skill, however, not to long ago I was talking with my best friend and former brother-blue Don Lucier about Perez and I must agree with Anjani W. that:

Rafael Perez put innocent people behind bars. He was an accomplice to murder. He shot an innocent kid three times, paralyzed the kid, and sent him to prison on imaginary charges. He stole cocaine from the police department. He held up gang members and stole their drugs. He served sixteen months in prison. He ratted out his fellow officers. (A good thing for the public.) in an LA article they claims he's "the worse cop in LA history. Please. He existed because a group of corrupts cops. Never the less, to watch this dirty cop make a lucid and thoughtful speech at the end of his trial was disgusting. This guy is a sociopath, period. A manipulator without a heart or a soul. Because the Perez case I now understand what the gang members have been saying all along. The gang members are young impoverished boys. (The victim who is said to be a gang member now paralyzed) The gangs commit horrific crimes, also. That's no lie. But they're motivations are often to free themselves of poverty. To win safety in a world in which one cannot survive unless one is a member of a gang. A gang means "protection." Food. Shelter. Comrades in arms. Jerome my interpretation of police officers, in general, is a really just guy who wants to join a "legal" gang. Perez, an ex-marine (another group that attracts sociopath), joined the police force for one reason. To wreak havoc and bully and murder. Bet you ten to one, he had no father; or certainly not one he could look up to. Evil guy, bar none. Made me want to watch Denzel in Training Day again. Wish that film had ended with Perez's self-serving speech...then a wicked grin. This boy is probably not the worse of ANY police force, but Lord have mercy, this boy was the spawn of the devil himself. Slow plodding television production with low production values. But riveting because this guy was Satan. And before I finish No Sir I didn’t know Mr. Perez personally.

F.C.Investigations
Frank Crescentini
California, License PI 18368

No comments:

Post a Comment