Tuesday, June 10, 2014

With regard to the tragedy in Las Vegas, where two officers were killed

Dear friends this morning after I posted on my page the report over the coward ambush on the 2 LV officers Beck and Soldo.
I got this question from this “individual” no name was given:



Hei Frank, “Dose anyone really care when a Police Officer gets killed?” 

Asshole,
the first thing I'm going to do is answer your stupid question. The next thing I'm going to do is give people like you a piece of my mind. Oh, by the way, I'm a retired PD. 

Yes, people care allot when an officer gets killed in the line of duty. These men and women are out there daily, dealing with the dredge of society, people who cannot follow even the basic civil laws of this country. These cops rescue people, at extreme risk to their own lives, others who are in accidents and other emergencies. Do you remember the cops who died on 9/11? They charged into the Twin Towers to SAVE people. And lost their lives doing it! Cops do everything from prevent crime to traffic control. They keep some semblance of order in our society, and they get paid damned little for the jobs they do! Before you go condemning one, walk in ones shoes! 

When an officer is lost, it's the saddest funeral you ever went to. I know, I lost 6 of my friends. People I knew well. Many of them had wives and children. It haunts me today when I remember those little children crying so loud because their daddy was being buried and would never come home again to play with them, or be their daddy. It's heartbreaking. I've seen the widows who accepted the flags given in courtesy to them at their husband’s funeral. I've seen the mothers who had to bury their sons who were in their 20's and 30's. They raised those boys all their lives, only to bury them needlessly at a young age. I've seen the toughest men and women I've ever known crying so hard at a loss of a partner and a friend. It's the most heart-wrenching thing you've ever seen, and I've seen plenty, damn you. 

You know something about people who hate police officers? They're the first ones to cry and whine when a crime happens to THEM! Who is the first ones they call when something happens? The police! If you were obeying the law and acting as other good people in society were acting, you would have nothing to fear from anyone in law enforcement. Your problem is that you cannot follow societies laws. And when an officer is forced to act upon you for disobeying that law, you take your frustrations out on the cop. The cop is merely the one who ENFORCES the laws. He/She doesn't make them. And they're the ones who get all the grief for having to do their jobs. And sadly, those who hate cops so bad kill cops. And they do so in the coldest manner possible. With no regard for that officer as a person, a human being, someone with a wife, kids, family.whatever! 

You could not do a cops job. You could not take the stress of their job day in, and day out. I honestly think you would not have the guts to do it. And these men and women sacrifice their time with family, holidays, and times that are special to them, to be out on that street serving an ungrateful public! 

You are a despicable human being if you think no one should care if an officer dies. OR anyone else for that matter. To be that cold and uncaring for another human beings life tells me what a scumbag you really are. 

I hope your disgusting question has been answered.

F.C.Investigations
Frank Crescentini
California State License PI18368



No comments:

Post a Comment