Sunday, June 1, 2014

Love on the social networking site?

Dear Frank, my sister has married someone she met on Facebook I think she's ridiculously stupid, as she only knew him for 3 months before marrying him. There's something really not right about him and he mentioned that he was in court years ago as his ex alleged that he beat her, he said it wasn't true. He's clingy possessive, strange, and definitely seems to hide a lot from her, he has no friends at all, and is very secretive about money. He even waits outside the toilets in the local pub for her in case another man speaks to her if I had the money id get someone like you do to the fact I can’t afford to have you L but I'm wondering if there's anything I can find out on my own. I really worry about her. Many thanks x you’re the best and I love this.
Jennifer. NY.

Jennifer, thank you for your compliments, but I am a California license not a NY license but I have many friends PI’s that I can recommended. I appreciated, I am sorry about this situation. However you already know that something is wrong with this “dud” there is nothing wrong meet a (possible) soul-made on Facebook, married him only into 3 months (web) relation? Now if she is always on the computer you can use a software to track her entire move
check out this website. And remember you can holy advice her "Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum" I am sorry I love Latin.
I busted many cheating husbands and wife’s
Thank you,
Best to you
F.C.Investigations
Frank Crescentini
California, state license, PI 18368


No comments:

Post a Comment