Saturday, May 31, 2014

My daughter thug boyfriend

Frank, I have a 17-year-old daughter who is dating a 15-year-old boy, whom I can't stand. He has lied to her about his health, saying that he is going to die in a few years from a heart condition. He is constantly manipulating her. He is clinically depressed, and is always picking fights with her. He gets upset when she wants to see her friends and not him. He is very clingy. She has told me that they are sexually active, which makes it even worse, because it will probably be harder for her to break up with him. Unfortunately, she THINKS she is in love with him 


I have tried talking to her and begging her to break up with him because he is bad news. I'm at my wits end.
Thank you
Suzann W. Seattle. 


Suzann, If you think this “individual” have ghosts in his closet, get a professional and present a copy of this guy to your daughter I am sure she will get the point, you can e-mail me privately I will give you a list of PI’s in your area and you can use my name. However back to the problem, oppression begets rebellion in us all--especially children in their early teens. She's 17 so reverse psychologies are out. Besides, it never really works. 

She's dating and bedding a candidate for psycho of the year--which has thoughts of them being bonded for life with a child paralyzing you with fear. 

Sadly, the only best recourse of action is to get assurances from your daughter that she smartly is using effective birth control medicines. Don't go breaking out he pictures of her as a little girl: they'll only depress you. 

Even harder for you to face is there's nothing much more you can or even should do to separate your daughter from “Pud Puppy” The more you try, the more you'll lose her to this scumbag of psycho quicksand. 

In time.... and I don't think it's too far away.... “Pud Puppy” will be on the hunt for other girls to bed. Pray your daughter sees him doing this. 

With any luck this will have daughter clean her life of “Pud Puppy” for good.

Please keep me posted on this sad story Suzann,
Thank you 

F.C.Investigations
Frank Crescentini
California, state license, PI 18368


No comments:

Post a Comment