Thursday, May 22, 2014

Searching Malaysia Air Boeing 777 Flight 370.


Dear friends and followers I received an interesting e-mail again asking about the Malaysia Air Boeing 777 Flight 370. With 239 people on board disappeared.

And the question was: 

Q: Mr. Frank I am really surprised that we can't locate the plane. In this day and age we have the Internet, snapshot, Skype, all this modern technology. And then we even are able to spy from miles Cyrus or Justin Bieber and find Exactly where they are, but we can't find a plane? What gives?

A: Ok I will give you my take on this one my friend, first off sorry I am not interest on imbeciles like Mr. Bieder he should be sitting his ass in jail long time ago with no possibility of parole. Now in response to your question the plane is somewhere on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean which in some regions is so deep that no regular submarine can get to it. In addition, it probably broke apart when hitting the water and the small parts were crushed and sank. To get an idea of what that means, just throw a corn of sugar into your bathtub full of dirty black water, and see if using Skype or Facebook will help you finding it again, ever. !! 

Just for kicks, also goggle Japan Airlines flight 1628 you will get my point in reference to this phenomenon you can direct question's to my best friend Aurelio Nicolazzo an expert in material .

Sincerely,
Frank Crescentini
F.C.Investigations



No comments:

Post a Comment