Tuesday, May 27, 2014

We don't have to live like this!

Dear friends, I like to bring up the tragic situations append in California (Santa Barbara) location that I have many friends. And I am talking about 3 handguns, 400 bullets, 6 murdered, 13 wounded. Yes I like to give you my point on Elliot Rodger. Killer Rodger wrote a rambling “massacre manifesto” before his knife and gun rampage, describing his burning resentment against woman and hatred of the world. This individual emailed 140-page document entitled “My Twisted World” to his parents and his psychiatrist. Now I like to show to you the criticism that I have for The Sheriff Department
PATH OF CARNAGE
1) 9.27PM two women shot dead and third injured outside Alpha Phi sorority house.
2) 9.30PM Victim number three killed inside Isla Vista Deli Mart
3) 9.31PM Rodger drives on wrong side of the rood, firing at peoples
4) 9.33PM Deputies fire back at Rodger until he flees
5) 9.33PM He runs over and injures a cyclist
6) 9.33PM Four people shot by side of the road
7) 9.37PM Rodger found dead from bullet wound after crashing into a police car
8) NEXT DAY: Bodies of three people stabbed to death found at his apartment.


The Sheriff Department will face enormous consequences in my point of view over a series of read flags that could have prevented Rodger’s rampage in my personal and professional opinion. He had contact with the police THREE times before his killing spree but no action was taken. Offices went to his digs after is own family raised fears over You Tube videos in which he ranted about suicide and murder. They found him “polite” and failed to search the property???? This is insane! However my friends His final posting blends self-absorption, entitlement, fantasy and a lack of empathy that should have been a warning beacon. And all this should make Sheriff Bill Brown and his Department think and respond to Veronika Weiss 19 Victim, Katie Cooper 22 Victim, Chris Martinez 20 Victim.

We don’t have to live like this!

F.C.Investigations
Frank Crescentini

No comments:

Post a Comment