Thursday, May 22, 2014

What is the Definition of Terrorism?

     I will give you my interpretations of the word over my 20 years of involvement in this topping with my military and counter terrorism experience (just to be clear my friends, Counter Terrorism isn’t a specific unit, there are various military units who specialized in Counter Terrorism). The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce esp., for political purposes. The state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. Throughout human history, there have been many threats to the security of nations. These threats have brought about large-scale losses of life, the destruction of property, widespread illness and injury, the displacement of large numbers of people, and devastating economic loss The best definition of terrorism is the French words: Organization Armee Secrete.OAS for short. These guys were the most consummate terrorists in world history. The OAS makes Al Quaeda look like first class sissies. If the United States was subjected to the type of terrorism the OAS practiced, the white flags would have been run up long ago. Algerique Françoise I would simply say that Terrorism is what we call violence until it wins. Then it becomes a 'war of liberation or Independence or revolution'. Makes no difference what you call it KILLING IS WRONG. I believed that definition given is simple and clear. But pay attention then again even yelling “fire” in a crowded theater could be called terrorism too. I will welcome any of your comments.
F.C.Investigations

1 comment:

  1. for me terrorism, it is a crisis, when someone has power over someone, no agents that can hurt people and do not hesitates to use them for their own purposes. It is a broad term..

    ReplyDelete